I’ll be honest, when I got to work this morning I had no idea that it was the last day of Black History Month. It wasn’t until my coworker came up to my desk at 5 o’ clock and said, “Happy Leap Day!” that I realized that it was the last day of the longest … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- The Breakthrough
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets