I’ll be honest, when I got to work this morning I had no idea that it was the last day of Black History Month. It wasn’t until my coworker came up to my desk at 5 o’ clock and said, “Happy Leap Day!” that I realized that it was the last day of the longest … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Pumpkin Aversion
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- A Lynching In Central Park
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets