I’ll be honest, when I got to work this morning I had no idea that it was the last day of Black History Month. It wasn’t until my coworker came up to my desk at 5 o’ clock and said, “Happy Leap Day!” that I realized that it was the last day of the longest … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- I Am Legend
- Stop Comparing
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets