Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- 1 Year
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets