Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- TML~The Praise Break
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- Stop Comparing
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets