Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- TML~The Praise Break
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Black Nod
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Things Black Women Hate
- Why Fear Us?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets