Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- Be Excellent, it's February!
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Temporary Selective Racism
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Things Black Women Hate
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- TML~The Praise Break
- My Tweets