Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- BlackWhite Handshake
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- My Tweets