Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- "That's your favorite day of the Week, isn't it?!!!!!"
- A Lynching In Central Park
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Things Black Women Hate
- True Grit[s]
- My Tweets