Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
- The Morning Laugh (How White People Clap?)
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- My Tweets