Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Stop Comparing
- Clarence Thomas is the Man.
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets