Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Milton: Levar Burton
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- BlackWhite Handshake
- My Tweets