Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Stop Comparing
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets