If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- The Breakthrough
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets