Look. To begin, this isn’t a wrathful indignant attack on BET’s programming or how they “poison our people” by some overzealous Black righteous type. I’m pretty sure you can find enough of those on the internet. The programming on BET isn’t more ignorant, terribly done or shameful to people in general than the programming on … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets