Look. To begin, this isn’t a wrathful indignant attack on BET’s programming or how they “poison our people” by some overzealous Black righteous type. I’m pretty sure you can find enough of those on the internet. The programming on BET isn’t more ignorant, terribly done or shameful to people in general than the programming on … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- Why Fear Us?
- Social Night Injustices
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- I Am Suspicious
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets