Odds are, you’ve been keeping up with the so-called “birther debate” surrounding speculation about Barack Obama’s birthplace. If you haven’t, come out from under your rock and check this out: And the birthers aren’t some fringe element of a few crazy folks. Recent polls show almost half of all Republicans believe that Mr. President was … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- True Grit[s]
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets