Odds are, you’ve been keeping up with the so-called “birther debate” surrounding speculation about Barack Obama’s birthplace. If you haven’t, come out from under your rock and check this out: And the birthers aren’t some fringe element of a few crazy folks. Recent polls show almost half of all Republicans believe that Mr. President was … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- My Tweets