Odds are, you’ve been keeping up with the so-called “birther debate” surrounding speculation about Barack Obama’s birthplace. If you haven’t, come out from under your rock and check this out: And the birthers aren’t some fringe element of a few crazy folks. Recent polls show almost half of all Republicans believe that Mr. President was … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The Ratchet Knows No Color
- A Lynching In Central Park
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets