If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Real Housewives of...Civil Rights?
- Watershed Moment
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- Occupied!: I Was Lost
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- Brothas in Space
- Stop Comparing
- My Tweets