If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- No Shakes in the Wild
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- For Novelty's Sake
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- My Tweets