If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Things Black Women Hate
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- My Tweets