If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Red Tails-A Review
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- I Was a Poor Black Kid
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets