If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Pumpkin Aversion
- Life and Times: On Jay-Z
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- Things Black Women Hate
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- Affirmative Action Now, Affirmative Action Tomorrow, and Affirmative Action FOREVER
- My Tweets