If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Red Tails-A Review
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Terrence. . .
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- My Tweets