I’m not a serious TV watcher. I really only watch whatever sports is on in the few hours I have a day outside of work and school. Since I don’t really keep up with shows, I love when I see good commercials, especially ones that I think have unintended (and funny) racial undertones. Enter the … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets