I’m not a serious TV watcher. I really only watch whatever sports is on in the few hours I have a day outside of work and school. Since I don’t really keep up with shows, I love when I see good commercials, especially ones that I think have unintended (and funny) racial undertones. Enter the … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets