Odds are, you’ve been keeping up with the so-called “birther debate” surrounding speculation about Barack Obama’s birthplace. If you haven’t, come out from under your rock and check this out: And the birthers aren’t some fringe element of a few crazy folks. Recent polls show almost half of all Republicans believe that Mr. President was … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- The Rise and Fall of Herman Cain
- I Am Suspicious
- To Protect and Serve
- BlackWhite Handshake
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Jesse Owens: Marvelous Colored American
- My Tweets