There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- The Breakthrough
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets