There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- TML~The Praise Break
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- Five things black folk should NOT put on the new Facebook
- BlackWhite Handshake
- A Lynching In Central Park
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Black Excellence: Mammy
- The Black Nod
- My Tweets