There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Kanye West)
- The Black Nod
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Watershed Moment
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- My Tweets