There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- Letters from a Travelling Negro Part II: London
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- Gabby Douglas: Golden Girl
- No Love From The Club
- My Tweets