There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Red Tails-A Review
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- I Was a Poor Black Kid
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets