So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- TML~The Praise Break
- To the Deelishises...
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets