So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
- Milton: Levar Burton
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets