So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Black Nod
- Honey Boo Boo Forever
- Empty Seat Effect
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets