So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Black Nod
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The Worst King Day of All Time
- My Tweets