So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- Milton: Levar Burton
- I Am Legend
- My Tweets