So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- Things Black Women Hate
- Door-To-Door Racism
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- The HBCU in the Coal Mine
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets