The non-Trayvon Martin-related racial issue (I stopped writing about it for a while because the absolute clusterfuck of misinformation, stupid opinions, and racism out there on it is kind of irksome) of the moment is the controversy over the race of a fictional character in a movie. As you probably know, a lot of the … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Oh You Comfy Huh?: "My Neighborhood"
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- Stop Comparing
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- "Wait, so your school was ALL BLACK?!"
- Harlem Night: A Taxi Story
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
- My Tweets