As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- TML~The Praise Break
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Why Fear Us?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets