As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- Things Black Women Hate
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- The Morning Laugh (Black Hiker)
- Dudes & Bros
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- My Tweets