As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- TML~The Praise Break
- Honey Boo Boo Forever
- The Black Nod
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets