As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- No Shakes in the Wild
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Talk on "the Talk"
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Things Black Women Hate
- I Am Legend
- My Tweets