As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Last Black Man
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Everything's Connected: The Stress
- My Tweets