As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Stop Comparing
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Real Housewives of...Civil Rights?
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Adjustment Negro
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- My Tweets