As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Things Black Women Hate
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Door-To-Door Racism
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- My Tweets