As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Today in Racism: Paula Deen
- The Black Nod
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- My Tweets