As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- The Morning Laugh (The Other Black Ranger)
- The Truth About "Diversity" (Pt 1 of 3)
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- My Tweets