As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Pumpkin Aversion
- A Lynching In Central Park
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets