As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- Empty Seat Effect
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- This Week in Space Stuff
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- A Lynching In Central Park
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- My Tweets