As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- The Breakthrough
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets