As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- BlackWhite Handshake
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Breakthrough
- 1 Year
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stop Comparing
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- 40 Acres and a Cubicle
- Affirmative Action Now, Affirmative Action Tomorrow, and Affirmative Action FOREVER
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets