As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- 1 Year
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- TML~The Praise Break
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- Kwanzaa is Coming....
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets