As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- "That's your favorite day of the Week, isn't it?!!!!!"
- My Tweets