As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- Black Ops
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- My Tweets