Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Down-Low Racists
- Things Black Women Hate
- Wake Up Mr. West!
- Forward is the Only Direction
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- My Tweets