Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets