Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Milton: Levar Burton
- Red Tails-A Review
- "Wait, so your school was ALL BLACK?!"
- My Tweets