Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- A Lynching In Central Park
- The Taxi Struggle
- Five things black folk should NOT put on the new Facebook
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Black Excellence: Mammy
- Occupied!: I'm not buying it
- My Tweets