Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- The Hood Liaison
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets