Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Read more
- No Time for Excuses?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The Legendary Charles Ramsey
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People That Make White People Uncomfortable (Deacons For Defense)
- TML~The Praise Break
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Obama Conspiracy
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
Other Great Reads