It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The Black Nod
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets