It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- My Tweets