It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- Pumpkin Aversion
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets