Oh You Comfy Huh? Five days a week, I take the subway to work. I don’t want to deal with all of the ratchetness that surrounds me when I take a seat, so I turn the music up in my headphones. But I turn it down once I walk into the office building. I can’t … Continue reading
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets