Oh You Comfy Huh? Five days a week, I take the subway to work. I don’t want to deal with all of the ratchetness that surrounds me when I take a seat, so I turn the music up in my headphones. But I turn it down once I walk into the office building. I can’t … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets