Oh You Comfy Huh? Five days a week, I take the subway to work. I don’t want to deal with all of the ratchetness that surrounds me when I take a seat, so I turn the music up in my headphones. But I turn it down once I walk into the office building. I can’t … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- To the Deelishises...
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets