Oh You Comfy Huh? Five days a week, I take the subway to work. I don’t want to deal with all of the ratchetness that surrounds me when I take a seat, so I turn the music up in my headphones. But I turn it down once I walk into the office building. I can’t … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- The Breakthrough
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets