I went out with some friends last weekend. We went to a club called Hole In The Wall, a cool spot with cheap drinks, beer pong, billiards and a dance floor. The crowd is usually diverse, and it was New Year’s weekend, so the night was bound to be popping. We used to go to … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Honey Boo Boo Forever
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Black Nod
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets