I went out with some friends last weekend. We went to a club called Hole In The Wall, a cool spot with cheap drinks, beer pong, billiards and a dance floor. The crowd is usually diverse, and it was New Year’s weekend, so the night was bound to be popping. We used to go to … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Legend
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets