I went out with some friends last weekend. We went to a club called Hole In The Wall, a cool spot with cheap drinks, beer pong, billiards and a dance floor. The crowd is usually diverse, and it was New Year’s weekend, so the night was bound to be popping. We used to go to … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stop Comparing
- Things Black Women Hate
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets