After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Empty Seat Effect
- This Week in Space Stuff
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- BlackWhite Handshake
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- My Tweets