After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets