After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets