After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- No Shakes in the Wild
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- Talk on "the Talk"
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- My Tweets