After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- Harlem Night: A Taxi Story
- Down-Low Racists
- My Tweets