After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- My Tweets