After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Black Nod
- Honey Boo Boo Forever
- Empty Seat Effect
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets