After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Door-To-Door Racism
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- BlackWhite Handshake
- My Tweets