After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Speak Not In Mournful Numbers
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Worst King Day of All Time
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- My Tweets