After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Pumpkin Aversion
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets