If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- This Week in Space Stuff
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- My Tweets