If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Things Black Women Hate
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Door-To-Door Racism
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- My Tweets