If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- This Week in Space Stuff
- Empty Seat Effect
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- My Tweets