If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 1 Year
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- Waiting for Fisher . . . again.
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets