If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- TML~The Praise Break
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Why Fear Us?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets