If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- Things Black Women Hate
- Race & Religion, a Rock & a Hard Place
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- BlackWhite Handshake
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Kanye West)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- My Tweets