If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- A Lynching In Central Park
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The Hood Liaison
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets