If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Watershed Moment
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Edit: Why I'm NOT Moving to Canada
- A Lynching In Central Park
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- The True Implications of the "Down-low"
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets