Continuing in our Occupied! series, I thought I might weigh in with my feelings about the Occupy Movement. I thought I might admit upfront that I have only been watching the movement from afar. I live in Washington, DC. From what I have heard, there are a fair amount of protesters here in the District. … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Black Nod
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- TML~The Praise Break
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The Adjustment Negro
- My Tweets