Continuing in our Occupied! series, I thought I might weigh in with my feelings about the Occupy Movement. I thought I might admit upfront that I have only been watching the movement from afar. I live in Washington, DC. From what I have heard, there are a fair amount of protesters here in the District. … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- TML~The Praise Break
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Honey Boo Boo Forever
- "That's your favorite day of the Week, isn't it?!!!!!"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets