Continuing in our Occupied! series, I thought I might weigh in with my feelings about the Occupy Movement. I thought I might admit upfront that I have only been watching the movement from afar. I live in Washington, DC. From what I have heard, there are a fair amount of protesters here in the District. … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- TML~The Praise Break
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Why Fear Us?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets