Continuing in our Occupied! series, I thought I might weigh in with my feelings about the Occupy Movement. I thought I might admit upfront that I have only been watching the movement from afar. I live in Washington, DC. From what I have heard, there are a fair amount of protesters here in the District. … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Of Mice and Men
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Empty Seat Effect
- My Tweets