Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- 1 Year
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets