Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Stop Comparing
- The Last Black Man
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets