If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The Black Nod
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- The Worst King Day of All Time
- My Tweets