If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- Milton: Levar Burton
- My Tweets