If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Black Nod
- Still a Nigga in a Suit
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets