If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- My Tweets