If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the USMNT
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets