If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Stop Comparing
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- My Tweets