If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Preserve, Protect & Defend
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stop Comparing
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Kanye West)
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- 28 Black People That Make White People Uncomfortable (Deacons For Defense)
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets