If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- TML~The Praise Break
- Things Black Women Hate
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The People Downstairs
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Dark Raving Mad
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- My Tweets