Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Things Black Women Hate
- 1 Year
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets