Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Flag Day
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- Letters from a Travelling Negro Part II: London
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Last Black Man
- That's So Ghetto! (Pt. II)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- My Tweets