Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- BlackWhite Handshake
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- My Tweets