Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- A Lynching In Central Park
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- TML~The Praise Break
- Stop Comparing
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets