Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- This Week in Space Stuff
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- "That's your favorite day of the Week, isn't it?!!!!!"
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- My Tweets