Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- "That's your favorite day of the Week, isn't it?!!!!!"
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- Stop Comparing
- Empty Seat Effect
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- My Tweets