Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- Why Fear Us?
- Social Night Injustices
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- I Am Suspicious
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets