Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Things Black Women Hate
- To Protect and Serve
- Occupied!: I Was Lost
- My Tweets