Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Kanye West)
- The Black Nod
- Everything's Connected: The Stress
- Stop Comparing
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- My Tweets