Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Things Black Women Hate
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- My Tweets