Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- You Haven't Seen The Color Purple?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets