Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- Oh You Comfy Huh?: "My Neighborhood"
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Truth About "Diversity" (Pt 1 of 3)
- My President is Black . . .and Santa Clause too?
- My Tweets