Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- My Tweets