Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- Things Black Women Hate
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets