Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Finally Getting My Cubicle
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- Pumpkin Aversion
- TML~The Praise Break
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets