Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Black Ops
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- My Tweets