I know you’ve all experienced this. Walking into your favorite urban McDonald’s restaurant fantasizing about a delicious milkshake and being told that the machine is “broken.” It’s a heartbreaker, and after having lived in a nice neighborhood for a while I can confirm that it’s only a problem in the hood. I can go to … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- This Week in Space Stuff
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- Pumpkin Aversion
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- My Tweets