I know you’ve all experienced this. Walking into your favorite urban McDonald’s restaurant fantasizing about a delicious milkshake and being told that the machine is “broken.” It’s a heartbreaker, and after having lived in a nice neighborhood for a while I can confirm that it’s only a problem in the hood. I can go to … Continue reading
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Things Black Women Hate
- 1 Year
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets