I know you’ve all experienced this. Walking into your favorite urban McDonald’s restaurant fantasizing about a delicious milkshake and being told that the machine is “broken.” It’s a heartbreaker, and after having lived in a nice neighborhood for a while I can confirm that it’s only a problem in the hood. I can go to … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Black Nod
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets