I know you’ve all experienced this. Walking into your favorite urban McDonald’s restaurant fantasizing about a delicious milkshake and being told that the machine is “broken.” It’s a heartbreaker, and after having lived in a nice neighborhood for a while I can confirm that it’s only a problem in the hood. I can go to … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- TML~The Praise Break
- Steal Home
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Gluten-Free? Ain't for Me
- Speak Not In Mournful Numbers
- My Tweets