Look. To begin, this isn’t a wrathful indignant attack on BET’s programming or how they “poison our people” by some overzealous Black righteous type. I’m pretty sure you can find enough of those on the internet. The programming on BET isn’t more ignorant, terribly done or shameful to people in general than the programming on … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets