Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- The Morning Laugh (How White People Clap?)
- The Last Black Man
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- My Tweets