Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Pumpkin Aversion
- A Lynching In Central Park
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets