It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- Why Fear Us?
- Acting Affirmatively
- What's Wrong with Voting for Obama Because He's Black?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets