It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets