It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- Empty Seat Effect
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- This Week in Space Stuff
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- My Tweets