It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Read more
- The True Implications of the "Down-low"
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Things Black Women Hate
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- The Franchise
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Nat Turner)
- The "Sassies"
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- Cold World
Other Great Reads