Thanksgiving is a few days away, and your office, department, lab or whatever may be hosting a Thanksgiving lunch of some sort. Undoubtedly, there will be a sweetened, orange substance offered to you at this lunch. Depending on your upbringing, cultural affiliations and the activity level of your melanocytes, you may decline said orange substance with varying … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- TML~The Praise Break
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Why Fear Us?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets