Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The T-Dog Theory: The Walking Dead and Politics
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- Black Ops
- (Guest Post) The Console Color Barrier
- My Tweets