Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- TML~The Praise Break
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 2
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- I Am Legend
- The Top 10 Moments in Coon History
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets