Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- TML~The Praise Break
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Why Fear Us?
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets