Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- Things Black Women Hate
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets