Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- TML~The Praise Break
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- Pumpkin Aversion
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets