Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- The Last Black Man
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Best. Trilogy. Ever.
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Time Machine: Life as an Afrofuturist
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- The Breakthrough
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets