Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Empty Seat Effect
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Jack Johnson)
- This Week in Space Stuff
- A Lynching In Central Park
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- My Tweets