Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- My (Tar) Baby Can Read!
- Things Black Women Hate
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets