Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- TML~The Praise Break
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- It's Dark and Earth is Hot
- The Last Black Man
- Shared Culture, Shared Pain?
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets