Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Stuffing v. Dressing
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Pumpkin Aversion
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Genre and Culture in the Modern Golden Age of Television Pt. 1
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets