Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- Door-To-Door Racism
- My Tweets