Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- Cool Runnings: The Best Movie Ever
- BlackWhite Handshake
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Watershed Moment
- The Black Nod
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- The Ratchet Knows No Color
- My Tweets