Writing is kind of like fishing in the middle of an ocean. When the fish are there, things go along, well…swimmingly. When the fish aren’t there, things quickly go to hell. You can go around and look for the fish, and certainly find some. But eventually the vastness of the ocean of your potential becomes … Read more
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- Wake Up Mr. West!
- Jesse Owens: Marvelous Colored American
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
Other Great Reads
- My Tweets