Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- What Does it Mean to Be Suspicious?
- Watershed Moment
- Wash the Black Away!
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Disturbed About Man
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- Black Excellence Month
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- My Tweets