Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Door-To-Door Racism
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- In The Club
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- My Tweets