Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Stop Comparing
- Happy White History Year!
- Down-Low Racists
- Watershed Moment
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets