Babies. The world’s future wrapped up into little bundles of joy, wonder and curiosity. Cribs. Marvels of human intelligence, constructed solely for the purpose of safely comforting and containing a baby. So keep them in there. That’s right. Keep your baby in a crib at your house. Or somebody else’s house. Or at a day … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- The Black Nod
- The Other [Black] Guy
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- My Tweets