If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- 99 Problems
- Mo Cowan, Mo Problems
- Empty Seat Effect
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets