I’m not a serious TV watcher. I really only watch whatever sports is on in the few hours I have a day outside of work and school. Since I don’t really keep up with shows, I love when I see good commercials, especially ones that I think have unintended (and funny) racial undertones. Enter the … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Things Black Women Hate
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- The Black Nod
- The Other [Black] Guy
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- My Tweets