I’m not a serious TV watcher. I really only watch whatever sports is on in the few hours I have a day outside of work and school. Since I don’t really keep up with shows, I love when I see good commercials, especially ones that I think have unintended (and funny) racial undertones. Enter the … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- BlackWhite Handshake
- In The Club
- Door-To-Door Racism
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- My Tweets