Odds are, you’ve been keeping up with the so-called “birther debate” surrounding speculation about Barack Obama’s birthplace. If you haven’t, come out from under your rock and check this out: And the birthers aren’t some fringe element of a few crazy folks. Recent polls show almost half of all Republicans believe that Mr. President was … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- A Cautionary Tale
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Nat Turner)
- My Tweets