There’s a lot of good movies out there. I’ve seen a lot of them. From watching Citizen Kane to Dr. Strangelove to modern stuff like the Matrix and Inception, I estimate that I’ve spent perhaps three quarters of a year of my life watching movies. I really like them. As a writer, there’s something special … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Door-To-Door Racism
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- In The Club
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- My Tweets