So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Five Things You Should Know About Race in America
- Door-To-Door Racism
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- A Cautionary Tale
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- My Tweets