So some folks at my office are trying to start a Gluten Awareness month where we all pledge to eat gluten less and be healthier and whatnot. It sounded like a good idea to me. Some folks brought in some gluten-free jellybeans that I really like (although they cost like $4 a bag) and there … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Stop Comparing
- Happy White History Year!
- Down-Low Racists
- Watershed Moment
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets