One of the most well-executed and highly-discussed commercials of Super Bowl Sunday was another turn in nostalgia-as-promotion as Dodge used a haunting speech by Paul Harvey over a series of moving images of farmers to advertise their Ram trucks. I thought it was pretty cool stuff, and coming from a family and part of … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Why Fear Us?
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- Occupied!: I Was Lost
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Jesse Owens: Marvelous Colored American
- My Tweets