As I mentioned in my last post, I have been relocated to the good old District of Columbia for a summer internship. I work right across from the Hill and I’m in and out of there just about every day. I’ve been here for going on two weeks and, while I love my job, something … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- TML~The Praise Break
- This Week in Space Stuff
- Pumpkin Aversion
- Be Excellent, it's February!
- TML~Happy Black History Month!
- Door-To-Door Racism
- My Tweets