Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- Kwanzaa is Coming....
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The Chicken Cliff
- 1 Year
- Edit: Why I'm NOT Moving to Canada
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- My Tweets