Oh You Comfy Huh? Five days a week, I take the subway to work. I don’t want to deal with all of the ratchetness that surrounds me when I take a seat, so I turn the music up in my headphones. But I turn it down once I walk into the office building. I can’t … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- Of Mice and Men
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Obama Conspiracy
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- My Tweets