I went out with some friends last weekend. We went to a club called Hole In The Wall, a cool spot with cheap drinks, beer pong, billiards and a dance floor. The crowd is usually diverse, and it was New Year’s weekend, so the night was bound to be popping. We used to go to … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- BlackWhite Handshake
- In The Club
- Door-To-Door Racism
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- My Tweets