I’m not sure if the tumultuous and volatile nature of our development as a species is hitting a critical mass, but it seems as if the new media age has made certain events impossible to ignore. Since we have access to insane amounts of information instantly, we hold each other to increasingly high expectations when … Continue reading
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Why Fear Us?
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Unintentional Racism Files)
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- Occupied!: I Was Lost
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- Jesse Owens: Marvelous Colored American
- My Tweets