After the Trayvon Martin case came to national prominence, there was much discussion about the “Talk” that every Black boy gets from his mother or whomever that contains time-honored instructions to be successful as a young Black man and fly below the radar of majority stereotypes and racism. We talked about it here (proudly, may … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Nat Turner)
- Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?
- That's So Ghetto! (Pt. II)
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- The Hood Liaison
- Watershed Moment
- You Mad?
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- My Tweets