If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Adjustment Negro
- Occupied!: I'm not buying it
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Milton's Mistakes
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Rise and Fall of Herman Cain
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Maino)
- When the Tables Turned
- My Tweets