Continuing in our Occupied! series, I thought I might weigh in with my feelings about the Occupy Movement. I thought I might admit upfront that I have only been watching the movement from afar. I live in Washington, DC. From what I have heard, there are a fair amount of protesters here in the District. … Continue reading
- Things Black Women Hate
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Signal Boost: The Black Twitter Theory
- The Potluck~An Office Survival Guide
- 99 Problems
- Mo Cowan, Mo Problems
- Empty Seat Effect
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets