Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to thank you for your readership, support and interest in my posts. I greatly appreciate your perspectives, beliefs and opinions. I love my people. They are what motivate me to research, write and share. I’ll gladly and respectfully debate any individual who contests statements that I make on … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Things Black Women Hate
- TML~The Praise Break
- BlackWhite Handshake
- Door-To-Door Racism
- 28 Black People that Make White People (and Reggie Miller) Uncomfortable (Charles Barkley)
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- My Tweets