If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- TML~Yet Another Fried Chicken Commercial
- Milton: Levar Burton
- A Dark Night for Black Superheroes
- What We Can Learn from Stephen A. Smith
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- The Other [Black] Guy
- The Morning Laugh (Yoga For Black People!)
- My Tweets