If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- I Am Not a Chia Pet
- Kwanzaa is Coming....
- Thoughts: If Black America Were a Country?
- Witch Hunt for the Welfare Queen
- The Chicken Cliff
- 1 Year
- Edit: Why I'm NOT Moving to Canada
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Satchel Paige)
- My Tweets