If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Of Mice and Men
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- The Troll
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- No Time for Excuses?
- 99 Problems
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- My Tweets