If you didn’t know yet, the New Jersey Nets have become the Brooklyn Nets and are embarking upon a slight rebranding campaign based in hip-hop imagery and a sleek Black & White frills-free design template allegedly designed by the (minority) boss himself, Jay-Z. Personally, I think it’s pretty cool. You got the home of hip-hop … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Door-To-Door Racism
- A Disdain for Black History Month?
- In The Club
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- "What Do His Braids Say to You?"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- BlackWhite Handshake
- All Black Guys Look Alike
- My Tweets